Are you planning on trading in your car? Whether you are upgrading your ride or just selling your vehicle, our team is here with insider information to help you secure the best trade-in offer possible. Our trade-in tips are simple and effortless, but they will build a solid first impression of your car for the dealership that you’re selling to! Keep on reading to find out more, and should you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us.
How To Boost My Trade-In Offer?
While there are steps you can take to possibly boost your trade-in offer, keep in mind that there are no guarantees. Each dealership can vary significantly, but giving the best impression can never go wrong! Here are some suggestions on what you can do to at least maintain the estimated trade-in offer or even bump it up:
- Clean Your Car: Give your car a good old scrub inside and outside! This is a simple task, but we all know no one wants to sit or drive in a filthy vehicle. So take out any garbage and personal belongings and then get to work.
- Wax Your Car: After washing your car, you can polish off the exterior for a shiny finish.
- Remove Scratches: If they are minor and you have removed scratches before, you can feel free to use DIY methods.
- Ensure Your Headlamps Work: Replace them if they aren’t working.
- Keep Up With Basic Maintenance: The longer you have been keeping up maintenance, the better! This shows your car has been taken proper care of. You can also check the fluids (brake & transmission), oil, radiator, and windshield washer for more proof.
These are some easy ways you can boost your trade-in offer. As you can see, they are minor and effortless, so anything that either takes too much of your time or money or you simply aren’t confident in doing it well, you are better off not worrying about them!
What Do I Need To Do To Trade In My Car?
Now that you have gotten your car all shiny, clean, and ready to go, you will need to do the following for the trade-in process:
- Find out the estimated value of your car based on the Kelley Blue Book values.
- If you are upgrading your ride, see which car you want in exchange for your current one. The Ray Brandt Auto Group has a huge selection of new and used vehicles!
- Work with finance experts if you have an outstanding loan for your current vehicle or if you need to apply for financing for your next vehicle.
- Have your maintenance records, key, title, and everything else that comes with the car ready.
- Finally, decide where you want to go to trade in your vehicle, and you can complete the process from there.
Where Can I Trade In My Car?
When trading in your car in, there are many dealerships you can go to. We always encourage you to shop from several dealers to compare the offers! However, at all 13 of the Ray Brandt locations, we are more than thrilled to buy your car even if you don’t plan to buy one from us. We also only give more than fair offers because we believe that’s the right thing to do! So whether you want to shop around or not, come see us and work with our friendly and helpful team to see why we are the best place to trade your car in.
Sell Your Car to Us Today!
Ready to say goodbye to your car? Bring it to us today with your instant cash offer, and we will take it off of your hands after our inspection and confirmation!
October 18, 2022